top of page

I have a medical card. What treatment am I entitled to?


Generally, you are entitled to:


  • One Oral Examination in a calendar year

  • Two Fillings in a calendar year

  • Extractions


Most other treatment has been limited to high risk patients i.e. patients who are suffer from a medical condition or emergency circumstances. We will apply to the HSE for approval for your treatment.

bottom of page